The initial application period was for those wishing to apply to Inc. Magazine's 2017 Inc. 5000, a comprehensive list of the 5,000 fastest growing businesses in America, and Seminole 100. That application period closed April 30, 2017. However, we are still taking applications for those who only wish to apply to Seminole 100.
All applications will continue to be accepted and reviewed by Inc. Magazine as we utilize their services for calculating the adjusted growth rate of eligible businesses.
FSU alumni can apply at a discounted rate by entering the exclusive promo code "FSUAlum." Please note, all applications received on or after May 1, 2017 will only be eligible for the Seminole 100 list. If you submitted an application during the intial campaign period (before, or on April 30, 2017) then you remain eligible to be named to both the Inc. 5000 and Seminole 100 lists.
To qualify for the 2017 Seminole 100 you and your business must:
- Be the Owner, CEO, or Managing Partner and attended Florida State University
- Applicants must select "Florida State University" when applying in order for Inc. to identify they are applying for Seminole 100. More detail on FAQ page.
- Have generated revenue by March 31, 2013
- Have generated at least $100,000 in revenue in 2013
- Have generated at least $500,000 in revenue in 2016
- Be privately held, for profit, based in U.S., and independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
To ensure the integrity and credibility of the list, Inc. 5000 carefully verifies the 2013 and 2016 revenue numbers for every applicant. Submitting documentation early will ensure accurate coverage.
You can find a detailed breakdown of required materials and submission process instructions HERE.
Inc. Magazine and Florida state University reserve the following rights: (1) To independently verify that applicants and nominees meet all criteria, (2) Reject any nominee or applicant for any reason, (3) Modify requirements as needed without notification.