Applications Now Closed
Applications are closed for the 2019 Seminole 100.
If you applied, please fill out the Revenue Verification Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2018.
To be considered for the Seminole 100, companies (corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorship's) must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have been in business as of January 1, 2015, and
- Must have had verifiable revenues of $100,000 or more for calendar year 2015 and
- Must have verifiable revenues of $250,000 or more for the 2017 calendar year.
In addition, the company must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- A FSU alumnus or group of FSU alumni that has ownership in the company for three consecutive years prior to nomination, or
- A FSU alumnus that has served as the company's chief executive (for example chairman, CEO, president or managing partner) for three consecutive years prior to nomination, or
- A FSU alumnus that founded the company and has been active as a member of its senior management team for three consecutive years prior to nomination.
To ensure the integrity and credibility of the list, EY carefully verifies the 2015 and 2017 revenue numbers for every applicant. Submitting documentation early will ensure accurate coverage.
In order to submit your revenue numbers you must complete the Seminole 100 Revenue Verification Form. A copy of this form is also available at the end of the Seminole 100 application. Please submit your company's revenue verification form to email@example.com by July 31, 2018.
March 4th - May 31st:
Nominations, Application, & Revenue Verification Process Open
June 1st - July 31st:
Revenue Verification Process Open
August 1st - October 31st:
Reviewing Applications: Confirming Revenue Verification & Alumni Status
March 2, 2019:
Seminole 100 Celebration
EY and Florida State University reserve the following rights: (1) To independently verify that applicants and nominees meet all criteria, (2) Reject any nominee or applicant for any reason, (3) Modify requirements as needed without notification.